Every single morning when filling my water bottle I add a little bit (since I use it almost daily) Aloe Vera juice to my water. I will drink this the entire morning. Although this juice is sold in the Netherlands as a way to detox, I truly believe that the benefits of Aloe Vera are amazing and that there is really no reason not to make this a daily addition to my water/juices.
Aloe Vera is one of the most famous plants. It has been used a lot for different medicinal properties. Legends says that it was Cleopatra’s beauty secret.
Most of us know Aloe Vera is great when you are sunburned, but there is more. Much more. It’s a great boost for your immune system. Your immune system begins in your bowel and that’s exactly where it starts to work. Although the right food helped me a lot to get rid of my IBS, Aloe Vera really pulled it to the next level. Aloe seems to be very beneficial when you are suffering from ulcers, Crohn’s disease, colitis (according to the Journal of the American Osteopathic Society) and other digestive disorders.
Basically, Aloe Vera works on three major areas:
Ok, but what is Aloe Vera?
- Aloe is full with vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B12 (yes!), vitamin E;
- There are even some essential fatty acids;
- Aloe is rich in calcium and vitamin C;
- Aloe contains natural enzymes and glyconutrients;
- The natural anti-inflammatory substances and analgesics will reduce swelling, pain and skin irritation such as sunburn.
Some even dare to state that Aloe Vera is the most impressive plant of all. Perhaps that could be even true, since there is most likely no other plant on this planet that has the same amazing benefits as Aloe Vera does.
More health benefits:
- Stops the growth of cancer;
- Lowers high cholesterol;
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood;
- Aloe can even reduce the symptoms of asthma;
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain;
- Prevents kidney stones;
- Alkalizes the body;
- Reduces high blood pressure;
- Protects the body from oxidative stress;
- Supports bowel movements;
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics;
- Prevents and treats candida infections;
- Protects the kidneys from disease;
- Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance;
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance;
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion;
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
When you are purchasing a gel or juice be sure to look at the concentration of the product to make sure it was not diluted and you are buying (almost) pure Aloe Vera.
There is no need to use Aloe on an ongoing base. You should consider it as a way to clean and boost your body. I will use it for ten days and stop then for a week.
Begrijp je hier helemaal niets van? Geen probleem. Stuur me een mail met deze link en je ontvangt dit artikel in het Nederlands.